Work contents of the Europabüro Thüringen für die Sozialwirtschaft (EBTS)
Since 2006, companies, associations and citizens interested in transnational work have found a competent and reliable partner for questions, project ideas and qualification opportunities in the Europabüro Ostthüringen (EBO) of the Paritätische Thüringen.
As a result of this longstanding and dedicated work the team of the EBO can look back on a large number of successfully supported project applications, accompanied projects, successful events and mediated partners in Europa.
From the 01.01.2020 the office is active under the new name ‚Europabüro Thüringen für die Sozialwirtschaft (EBTS)‘.
It accompanies and supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the social area throughout Thuringia in their transnational acquisition and securing of skilled workers.
The EBTS works closely with network partners and those with experience in social integration in Thuringia.
The work of the office is based on three main pillars:
PILLAR 1 – WINNING skilled workers
Companies, skilled workers and potential skilled workers with a migration background are accompanied, supported and mediated. Specialist projects are developed and supported.
- Support for companies for winning and keeping skilled workers and potential skilled workers
- Support for specialist projects in Thuringian institutions
- Development and support of specialist projects with partners abroad and nationally
- Cooperation for the adaptation qualification to become a skilled worker in Thuringia
- Case management
PILLAR 2 – DEVELOP skilled workers
Together with enterprises new ways are explored, ideas are tested and individually adapted opportunities for recruiting are developed and implemented.
- Voluntary services
- Transnational projects on specialist-relevant topics
PILLAR 3 – KEEP skilled workers
On the one hand, it is about cooperation for the strategic planning of the subject of skilled workers in the social field in Thuringia. On the other hand, it is about practical cooperation with partners in Thuringia for long-term retention of skilled workers.
- Cooperation with partners on local/regional level (practical)
- Cooperation with partners on strategic level
The project is supported by the Free State of Thuringia with funds of the European Social Fund.